A ONE-DAY VIRTUAL EVENT FOCUSED ON THE FUTURE OF ENERGY: DECARBONIZATION, DECENTRALIZATION, DIGITALIZATION
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World’s Energy Day 2021, that will take place online on August 12, 2021.
Event Format: 55 minute online LIVE tracks on the following topics:
Sample Key Topics Covered
- How digital solutions have changed during the energy transition
- Energy Transition – How O&G Companies Leverage Their IIoT Experience to Drive it
- The Role of AI in Energy Management: Pragmatic Approaches, What Is AI and What It Is Not?
- The Electrification of Transportation. Trends in EV Adoption and Implications for Infrastructure
- Strategies for Securing OT Environments in the Energy and Utilities Sector
- Best practices for mitigating ransomware for OT/IIoT Cybersecurity in Energy & Utilities
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel/presentation.
*One track = a panel discussion with 4-6 participants and Q&A from the audience at the end of the track. All sessions will be live (not pre-recorded).
- Real World use cases and live discussions about IIoT in energy and how technology is reshaping energy industry.
- Interactive roundtable sessions
- Virtual networking with all the participants in the event’s platform
- Clubhouse gathering at the end of the event.
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
April 2021 – Call for speakers opens
June 30, 2021 – Call for speakers closes
July 12, 2021 – Speakers notified of acceptance
July 2021 – Final agenda published
August 12, 2021 – IIoT World’s Energy Day