A ONE-DAY VIRTUAL EVENT FOCUSED ON THE FUTURE OF ENERGY: DECARBONIZATION, DECENTRALIZATION, DIGITALIZATION
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World’s Energy Day 2022, that will take place on June 9, 2022. This is a dedicated virtual event focused on deploying IIoT/AI technologies in energy. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of IIoT/AI in energy.
Event Format: 55 minute live panels on topics focused on IIoT/AI technologies in energy. All tracks will be live (no pre-recorded sessions).
Sample Key Topics Covered
- Industrial “Metaverse”: what is it and why should you care?
- Blockchain and other Distributed Ledger Technologies in Energy Industry
- How to Use IIoT to Grow the Energy Storage System
- The future of mobility: Hydrogen and fuel cell solutions
- Ransomware in the Energy and Utilities sector
- How energy is being disrupted by sustainability trends
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel/presentation.
*One track = a panel discussion with 4-6 participants and Q&A from the audience at the end of the track. All sessions will be live (not pre-recorded).
- Real World use cases and live discussions about IIoT in energy and how technology is reshaping energy industry.
- Interactive roundtable sessions
- Virtual networking with all the participants in the event’s platform
- Clubhouse gathering at the end of the event.
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
October 2021 – Call for speakers opens
April 8, 2022 – Call for speakers closes
April 25, 2022 – Speakers notified of acceptance
May 2022 – Final agenda published
June 9, 2022 – IIoT World’s Energy Day